Coles Online Roster: Coles has many shifts because its many departments open 24*7 hours. So, coles can roster employees shifts. For any change in your shift, it must consult with you. It will do any roster considering your individual circumstances including family and caring responsibilities, safe transport home issues, your study and other issue. Coles allows you to say no for roster if have problem with it.
Coles – The Australian Supermarket Company
Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd is a supermarket, consumer and retail services chain of Australia. It has more than 807 supermarkets including several now re-branded Bi-Lo Supermarkets through Australia. Coles supermarkets was a brand of Coles Myer Limited from 1986 to 2006, after that it was Coles Group Limited, prior to Wesfarmers purchasing Coles Group in 2007. In 2018, Wesfamers spun-off the business and after that coles supermarket again became a subsidiary company of coles group. Now Coles contains coles supermarkets, coles online, liquorlands, coles express, etc.
Coles Online Roster Steps
Coles provides roster shifts to the employees. In roster most of the sifts are of 3 hours. Company allocate employee’s roster. And employees also can request Coles for shifts for which that are comfortable. They can request through Mycoles portal and coles inform them about shifts on through SMS or email. Or you can also use mycoles portal to view your roster shifts. Following is the steps to view your roster shifts:
To view and confirm your roster shift through Mycoles Portal
- First of all, visit the official website of the my coles
- Login your mycoles account, you will need username and password to login.
- There will be an option named to do list”. This is for the shift’s confirmation. Click on that.
- Now, select a to do list to confirm your shift
- If your department has allowed for an open shift. Then you can request for the shift which is suitable for you. For that click on the specific modifications.
- If you choose NO option, then it will open up the shift and notify your manager about this.
You also can use my roster Section to confirm your shifts. Follow below steps to do so:
To view and confirm your shifts through my roster
You can also access and apply for roster through my roster section at mycoles.com.au portal.
- First of all, Login your mycoles account. If you are facing any issue in login you can contact mycoles support team.
- There you will see a tab named roster. Click on that tab.
- Then click on my roster option.
- Now you have to select shifts, you can choose any as per your convenience.
- There will an individual shift button, you have to click on that button to confirm your shift.
- If your company provides you an option of open shift. Then, you also can click on the shift and after that click on the available shift button.
Coles can’t change any employee rosters to avoid any benefits such as rest break on 4 hours shifts for existing employees at Coles, or any other applicable perks.